Wednesday, November 28, 2007

RENEGADE

Well it has been several weeks since i started my conceptual artist job and i have learned so much thanks to the incredibly talented people i am blessed to work with on a daily basis. I have made so many discoveries about myself as an artist and i am pleased to say that im very proud of what i am doing so far and i feel pretty good about were my career is headed. You never know what you are capable of doing until you are given the oppurtunity to do your best and i believe that is what a person like me lives for, that chance to prove yourself worth, to be able to show your skills to the world, to embrace your element and make good with it. I used to sit up late at night in bed drawing on whatever paper i could find and i would grab what ever would give me the power to put my ideas on that paper, and one night i decided to use a pen...yep a ball point pen and i loved it but i was afraid to do any work with it in fear of not conforming to whatever tools were usually used in whatever art field i was in, well that was a long time ago and recently at my job i have started to pull out my secret weapon and go against the grain, using what i feel comfortable with and not trying to conform and doing my thing...as a RENEGADE!


Quick sketch done in ball-point pen!

No comments: