Tuesday, November 27, 2007

the GENERAL mentality

I believe i can change the world with my art and i sometimes wonder if thats a good thing or not. I did not learn my art the way some would have had the luxury to do, my art is still growing and has a thirst all of its own..i cannot stop its hunger for knowledge its over powering desire to learn, its haunting ambition to be better, it compells me to goto my concept design job every day seeking out new visions and desperately anticipates the next day for more. I believe my art has a mind of its own and has of late been determined to take over my life, i believe my art is taking its revenge on me for not allowing it to breathe freely in my music days, my characters speak to me...most selfishly upset because i have not finished thier comic or there conceptual design, my friends are finally rewarded for pushing me to be all that i could be and more, but this beast within me i call my art is never happy and never satisfied it wants to declare war on my soul making me its soldier and it becoming my relentless leader..my GENERAL!

Gold digger X-mas Pin-up 2007!

here is the fun pin-up i just did for Antarctic Press Comics out in good ole San Antonio...i really enjoy doing stuff with Lee Duhig and the guys...Happy Christmas!

1 comment:

Pirate Trish said...

Hahahaha... Don't worry, I will make your art weak and unable to trouble you when all you want to do is watch TV or anything else mindless.


But keep thinking.... sketchbook.